BABOON DEFENDERS are a core group of supporters who have agreed to stand with us as a voice for baboons. All we ask is that you do what you can, when you can. On occasion we may ask for your help – whatever it is, it will be what is truly needed, when it is needed most!
- Speak out on behalf of baboons by writing letters to officials when required
- Report cruelty or unnecessary aggression towards baboons to us or your local SPCA
- Commit to trying to reduce how much food ends up in your waste – only buy what you need and eat it before the expiration date. Consider composting or a worm farm to recycle food waste
- Baboon-proof your house – everything you need to know can be found on this site
- Join our litter campaigns kicking off in May, or start one of your own. Baboons are drawn to residential areas because of litter and waste
- Join our education campaigns kicking off later this year. Are you an educator? We need help to spread our baboon-friendly message far and wide.
If you’d like to join us, please provide your details below. We will not share these details with any third parties.